Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
The Secure SDLC learning path is a step-by-step approach to integrate the security controls into your software or system development life cycle. You will learn how to use each phase to develop or establish both proactive and reactive security controls across your organization. You can also learn about various tools, techniques and best practices to achieve your organizational goals.
Secure SDLC training
This learning path teaches you the necessary Secure SDLC concepts to become an expert and educate the users or employees in your organization. Though we have different teams like Blue, Red and Purple involved in managing the security, these nine courses teach about how security is everyone’s responsibility. We’ll also look at how each phase of the SDLC moves into the next phase, with security awareness training moving into secure requirements and more.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Secure SDLC framework
- Overview of security awareness programs
- Requirements to support security and privacy
- How to design, build and deploy software to reduce risks
- Techniques to test and validate software security
- How to respond to security incidents during the code’s lifecycle
Who is this for?
- Project managers
- Anyone who wants to learn about secure software development
You're in good company
Infosec Skills is a very good place for building technical acumen and engineering development knowledge. It enables us to provide training to the entire team on relevant topics.
Romy Ricafort, West Division Senior Director of Sales Engineering
Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I've had.
James Coyle , Senior U.S. Public Sector Channel Sales Engineer
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.