Gain the foundational skills and knowledge to take the first step towards transitioning into a cybersecurity career.
What does a Cybersecurity Beginner do?
A Cybersecurity Beginner role focuses on the foundational skills and knowledge that will allow anyone to take the first step towards transitioning into a cybersecurity career. No prior knowledge of cybersecurity or work experience is required. The only prerequisite is a passion for technology and cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity Beginner career paths
CompTIA Network+ (2022 Update)
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps