Build awareness. Transform your culture.Prepare every employee with industry-leading security awareness training so they’re ready when a real attack hits. Infosec IQ provides personalized security awareness and anti-phishing training to help you engage every employee, keep education relevant and deliver training automatically to those who need it most.
Comprehensive security awareness & anti-phishing training
- Unlimited security awareness training Includes hundreds of training modules, assessments, supporting resources and pre-built training plans.
- Unlimited phishing simulations Includes 1,000+ realistic phishing templates, multiple attack types and international options.
- Prebuilt dashboard reports
- 1:1 implementation, client success & support
Integrated training and reports for large and diverse teams
- All features included with Standard
- PhishHunter email threat analysis Analyze employee-reported emails automatically to identify threats, remove false-positive and orchestrate your response.
- LMS integration & SCORM support Download SCORM as a service packages to deliver Infosec IQ training from your learning management system.
- Custom reporting
- Endpoint protection integration Deliver employee training in real time based on their involvement in security events detected by your endpoint protection.
- Global administration Use Infosec IQ’s multi-tenant solution to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
Add skill and certification training for security, IT and development teams
- All features included with Enterprise
- Infosec Skills team subscription 100s of hands-on cybersecurity courses and cyber ranges for security, IT & engineering teams
Are you a reseller or managed service provider? Get partner pricing.
Security awareness training built to educate & engage
Inspire lasting behavior change with security awareness training built to capture your employee’s attention and reinforce secure habits.
Choose from pre-built cybersecurity training programs with dozens of content styles or use built-in gamification strategies to make learning experiential, engage your employees and strengthen your cybersecurity culture.
Phishing simulations & training
Conduct anti-phishing education at the point of attack — the inbox. Send your workforce phishing tests to measure your risk, prepare employees for new attacks and deliver training the moment someone clicks a simulated phishing link.
Infosec IQ phishing simulations go beyond phishing awareness training by automatically serving custom education based on the simulated emails employees click and encouraging them to report suspicious emails to your security team.
Report on training success & prove compliance
We made it easy to measure the success of your security awareness program, track trends and identify knowledge gaps before breaches occur.
Want to track success at the region, department or employee level to identify top performers or address weaknesses? Assign assessments and view learner analytics to monitor individual risk or build rules to automatically enroll high-risk employees in supplemental training.
Automate your security awareness training
Running a security awareness program shouldn’t slow you down. It should leverage your existing solutions and equip you to take on your greatest security challenges.
With one-click campaigns and integrations with your employee management, training and security tools, Infosec IQ helps you automate, save time and position your team for success.
Browse 800+ security training resources
Browse our library of training modules, assessments, infographics, newsletter templates and more or preview our pre-built program plans equipped with everything you need to run an effective and engaging security awareness program.
Our in-house team of cyber experts and creative ninjas are at the cutting edge of adult learning. From gamified education and microlearning resources to in-the-moment training and more, Infosec IQ gives you the tools to make security education engaging, educational and — dare we say — fun.
Strengthen your cybersecurity culture
Your cybersecurity culture is one of the greatest reflections of your organization’s security practices and a top predictor of employee behaviors. Infosec IQ tools and training resources engage and empower employees to be active contributors to your organization’s security and build cybersecurity into your culture.
Infosec IQ makes it easy to measure your employees’ attitudes and perceptions towards security, quantify your cybersecurity culture and track changes over time.
You're in good company
We've significantly increased awareness overall and are starting to see a shift in culture. Employees understand the importance of information security and are playing a much more active role.
Dan Teitsma, Information Security Specialist
Cleaning up a malware infection can take hours and multiple personnel. Since adding Infosec IQ into our service offering, we've had fewer infected machines, which helps protect our margins.
Damian Stalls, vCIO Director