Meet Infosec Skills
- 190+ pre-built learning paths mapped to industry standards and the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity
- Hundreds of hands-on labs, including MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques
- Training for CompTIA, (ISC)², ISACA, EC-Council, Cisco, AWS and more
- Access to team performance metrics like assignment progress, total learning time, assessment scores and more.
- Unlimited access to the complete on-demand training library
Unlock the five pillars of training success
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps
Personalize skill development for every team member
Assign learning paths to individuals or groups, build custom learning paths unique to your organization’s business objectives or upgrade to a team boot camp delivered by an experienced instructor at your preferred location. All training resources are accessible inside Infosec Skills, making it easy to deliver the right training to the right employee, wherever they learn best.
Every Infosec Skills course, cyber range and lab is mapped to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to make it easy for employers, employees and educators to speak the same language around skill development and efficiently close cybersecurity skills gaps. Not using the NICE Framework? No problem — check out our 10 Infosec Skills Roles for role-based training roadmaps.
Learn how to ATT&CK & defend in the cyber range
Infosec Skills cyber ranges guide learners through realistic scenarios inside the operating environments they’d encounter on the job. Launch a cyber range with a click of a button and learn how to counter the MITRE ATT&CK® tactics and techniques targeting your organization today. From command line basics to advanced adversarial techniques, Infosec Skills cyber ranges teach your team how to:
- Run red and blue team exercises
- Write secure code by example
- Pass dozens of technical certifications by gaining hands-on domain knowledge
- Attack and defend cloud-based applications
Upgrade to a boot camp for guaranteed results
If you’re like many of our clients, employee certification is more than a goal — it’s a business requirement. Here’s how our boot camp guarantees help you maximize your employee training budget and meet your business objectives:
- Exam Pass Guarantee: If your employee doesn’t pass their exam on the first attempt, they get a second attempt for free. Includes the ability to re-sit the course for free for up to one year.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If your employee is not 100% satisfied with their boot camp at the end of the first day, they may withdraw and enroll in a different online or in-person course.
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee: If an employee leaves within three months of obtaining certification, we will train a different employee at the same organization tuition-free for up to one year.
Quickly enroll learners & assign training
Infosec Skills makes it easy to manage your team’s cybersecurity training and skill development. Use the built-in dashboard to manage your learners and send invitation reminders — or use single sign-on (SSO) to automatically add and manage learners from any IDP that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Organize your learners into groups so you can quickly assign content to a specific department or role, as well as monitor each group’s ongoing skill development.
Track your team’s progress — inside Infosec Skills or your existing LMS
Get at-a-glance views of your team’s training progress directly inside Infosec Skills, or use the API to integrate learner data into your existing learning management system (LMS). Track specific training metrics, such as:
- Start and complete dates for assigned training
- Percent completion data for learners and learning paths
- Scores for skill assessments and practice exams
- Boot camp attendance and completion rates
With instant insight into your team’s skill development, you can provide targeted, relevant training that maximizes your team’s success.
Integrate Infosec Skills learning path information into your LMS
The Infosec Skills API enables you to export and add Infosec Skills learning path information to any LMS or website. Infosec partners and clients can centralize employee development resources in one convenient location and streamline access for all employees. Using the Infosec Skills open API, you can add any of the following data points to your organization’s preferred LMS or website:
- Learning path name, description and scope (e.g., certification or skill path)
- Learning path URL
- Learning path duration
- Learning path keywords to promote discoverability