Team Reporting by Assessment Score
Need your team to ramp up on a certain skill set or certification? Team admins can now view and download initial and best rankings — by learner — for practice exams and skills assessments. Use this to see:
- Who your in-house subject matter experts are in a given field
- Changes in skill proficiency over time
- Where to focus future training efforts
- Impact of Infosec Skills on your learners’ knowledge
The feature lives within the Learner Details page in Teams and can be accessed today.
We’ve made some subtle enhancements to our UI to drive engagement and improve visibility of course/path completion:
HTML5 Security Learning Path
Robert Morel is a senior web developer and IT security officer for a cryptocurrency futures exchange. Meaning: if anyone knows the importance of web app security, it’s him. In Robert’s newest course, you’ll learn how to:
- Build foundational knowledge in web application security
- Assess the security of HTML5 components and APIs
- Resolve bug reports
- Identify common areas of vulnerabilities and propose solutions to prevent them from becoming attacks
- And more
Web app developers, full stack developers, security researchers and ethical hackers should all consider this new learning path.
Writing Secure Code in iOS Learning Path
iOS powers over one billion devices globally through a sprawling developer landscape. As such, the ability to identify and fix security vulnerabilities within it is increasingly crucial.
In this new learning path, longtime technology and education consultant — and Infosec Skills author — Chrys Thorsen will teach you how to:
- Validate input using Swift
- Implement access control in iOS apps
- Safely integrate external sources and libraries into your Swift-based app
- Maintain the integrity of your iOS app and device
- And more
This path is meant for intermediate iOS app developers, beginner/intermediate Swift programmers and anyone with an interest in learning how to securely code in iOS.
CertNexus Learning Paths
We’ve added two CertNexus certification learning paths:
- CertNexus Certified IoT Security Practitioner: IoT systems bring great new capabilities, but also unique security risks that many IT pros haven’t dealt with. This learning path will teach you how to manage IoT risks, secure IoT networks, ensure privacy for all end-users and more. The course is designed for both IoT practitioners looking to improve their knowledge and aspiring CertNexus Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner (CIoTSP) certification holders.
- CertNexus CyberSec First Responder: This path focuses on network defense and incident response methods, tactics and procedures. It’s aligned with industry frameworks such as NIST 800-61 r.2 (Computer Security Incident Handling), US-CERT’s NCISP (National Cyber Incident Response Plan) and PPD (Presidential Policy Directive) 41 on Cyber Incident Coordination Policy. It’s ideal for network technicians, admins, engineers and anyone looking to improve their networking security skills.
See what’s coming next
Want a preview of the upcoming content for Infosec Skills? Check out our LX Labs content roadmap to see what learning paths, cyber ranges and boot camp updates are coming next.