Custom learning paths are live in Infosec Skills, giving individuals and teams the ability to create unique training programs that align with their organization’s business objectives. A new NIST DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) learning path was also released.
Build your own custom learning path
Skills team administrators and learners can create custom learning paths from the 500+ courses, cyber ranges and practice exams included with their subscription.
Team administrators also have the ability to promote their custom learning paths from private to team — and then assign those custom learning paths to specific groups of learners.
Custom learning paths can contain:
- Editable path name and description
- Up to 20 courses
- Cloud-hosted cyber range
- Custom practice exam
Additional custom learning path features will be released soon.
Ensure your team is developing relevant skills
Assigned learning paths are displayed on each team member’s homepage so they can easily find and start working on the skills most relevant to their job role.
Team administrators can track their team’s progress on all custom and pre-built learning paths, including:
- How many learners completed their assigned training
- Total time spent in each learning path
- Percent of cloud-hosted cyber ranges and hands-on projects completed
- Scores for skill assessments and custom practice exams
Learn more about Infosec Skills’ team training features.
NIST DoD RMF learning path
The NIST DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) learning path is live in Infosec Skills. The framework provides a disciplined, structured and flexible process for managing security and privacy risk. Infosec Skills author Ross Casanova builds your knowledge and skills around the framework through five courses and a hands-on project.
You’ll learn about:
- Implementing the NIST RMF
- The security authorization processes
- Important statutory and regulatory requirements
- The six NIST RMF phases
- How to address risk from an information system perspective
- How to address risk from a common controls perspective
In addition to NIST DoD RMF, Infosec Skills contains 60+ other skill- and certification-based learning paths containing more than 520 courses. See our online course catalog for the full list.
For more information on upcoming features and content, see our Infosec Flex and Skills Product Roadmap.