Learn cybersecurity. Then do it.
Whether you’re learning how to set up a network, perform a penetration test or write secure code, hands-on experience is essential. Go beyond learning cybersecurity and put what you’ve learned into practice with our hands-on cyber ranges and projects.
Launch a real-world scenario with the click of a button, or build and share a custom cyber range that mimics your organization’s environment (coming soon). With new training added by our elite LX Labs team every month, you’ll have the tools needed to keep your skills sharp — now and in the years to come.
Practice real-world scenarios
Use popular cybersecurity tools to gain hands-on experience and build in-demand skills. You’ll learn how to:
- Analyze network traffic using Wireshark, NetworkMiner and VirusTotal
- Identify code vulnerabilities in languages such as PHP, Python and C++
- Investigate watering-hole attacks, SQL injection and other potential incidents
- Perform a penetration test — from reconnaissance to exploitation to reporting
- And much more!
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
No software. No set up.
Spend less time setting up your environment and more time learning:
- Launch a cyber range with the click of a button.
- Explore virtual machines that replicate realistic environments
- Progress through 150+ novice, intermediate and advanced labs
- Assess your skills by performing real-world cybersecurity tasks
Build and explore custom configurations
Easily create your own custom cyber range from hundreds of pre-configured virtual machines. Replicate your organization’s environment and build unique, hands-on scenarios that apply directly to your role. Then share them with your team.
Lights Out Capture the Flag
Featured cyber range
You are the whitehat. You’ve become aware of a plot to take over a large stadium’s power management system and turn out the lights during a Sunday night sporting event. Your mission is to convince local authorities and stadium management the threat is real before time runs out. Walk them through the process hackers have taken to compromise an insecure Linux server running the power management software. With this, you will be able to illuminate authorities and management — by putting them in the dark.
What others are saying about Infosec Skills
“I was able to turn improving my skills into a daily routine. Practice anywhere, anytime and apply new skills immediately. I gained a new level of confidence when talking to job recruiters and other techies.”
Network Traffic Analysis for Incident Response Project
Apply your network traffic analysis knowledge and use common tools to examine network traffic capture files containing evidence of malicious activity, such as malware infection, data exfiltration and C2 (command-and-control) communications. You’ll need to find leaked credentials, analyze an attempted DDoS attack, extract files from captures and more.
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.