Two new learning paths are live in Infosec Skills, Machine Learning for Red Team Hackers and CCNA Cyber Ops. Your Infosec Skills subscription now includes unlimited access to 70 learning paths, which contain more than 570 courses and 150 hands-on labs and projects.
Machine Learning for Red Team Hackers Learning Path
The new Machine Learning for Red Team Hackers Learning Path, which builds on Infosec Skills instructor Emmanuel Tsukerman’s previous machine learning courses, covers emerging attacks against the machine learning components used in cybersecurity.
As you progress through seven courses, you’ll learn how to:
- Attack machine learning systems
- Construct malware to evade classifiers
- Perform adversarial attacks to trick neural networks
- Attack commercially available image recognition systems
- Perform poisoning, backdoor attacks and model stealing on machine learning systems
“Such attacks are still an emerging trend as of early 2020,” Emmanuel wrote in his recent blog on machine learning. “But they are expected to become more important — and are already part of large enterprises’ penetration tests.”
CCNA Cyber Ops Learning Path
The new CCNA Cyber Ops Learning Path, taught by Infosec Skills instructor Matt Carey, provides the knowledge and skills needed to work as a cybersecurity analyst in a security operations center (SOC) detecting and responding to cybersecurity incidents.
The learning path prepares you to pass the two Cisco exams required for Cyber Ops certification:
- Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (210-250), which covers the basic principles, foundational knowledge and core skills of cybersecurity
- Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (210-255), which covers the tasks, duties and responsibilities of associate-level cybersecurity analysts working in a SOC
Other Infosec Skills updates
The Infosec Skills team continues to update the platform based on feedback from the community. Notable updates include:
- The ability to resume a video from where you previously left off
- Tweaks to help you manage what content appears in the “Your learning in progress” section
- Improved learner management for team admins, including the ability to download a full list of learners and more easily manage invites for pending learners
For more information on upcoming features and content, see our Infosec Flex and Skills Product Roadmap.