Machine Learning for Red Team Hackers training
Learn the ins and outs of hacking machine learning. The learning path covers topics such as hacking a CAPTCHA system, fuzzing a target, evading malware detection and attacking machine learning systems. You will also learn about deepfakes and how to perform backdoor attacks on machine learning.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Attack machine learning systems
- Construct malware to evade classifiers
- Perform adversarial attacks to trick neural networks
- Attack commercially available image recognition systems
- Learn poisoning, backdoor attacks and model stealing on machine learning systems
Who is this for?
- Red team members
- Penetration testers
- Malware researchers
- Anyone interested in learning about hacking machine learning
You're in good company
"Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I’ve had."
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."