Infosec IQ release: New capabilities improve admin workflows
November 8, 2021
The latest Infosec IQ release enhances campaign scheduling capabilities, adds a new campaign end date variable to notification templates and introduces five new training modules.
- Improve admin workflows with new platform functionality
- Preview five new Infosec IQ training modules
- Explore what’s coming next
Optimize your workflows and improve efficiency with these three new capabilities:
- Repeat a scheduled campaign up to 100 times: Previously limited to 9 repetitions, you may now repeat a scheduled campaign up to 100 times without any additional administrative support. This enhancement provides additional flexibility to admins looking to automate program delivery year-round.
- Add campaign end date to training notifications to clarify expectations: Admins may now add specificity — and a sense of urgency — to training notifications with the new “campaign_end_date” variable.
- Inventory learner seats from the Global Administration dashboard: Global Administrators can now quickly assess purchased learner seat usage across sub-accounts directly from the Global Administration dashboard. This provides an at-a-glance look at seat usage to help distributed teams and channel partners improve learner seat utilization and ROI.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve released five new training modules inside Infosec IQ.
Social media is a new frontier in communication, and a new frontier means new dangers. Teach your employees how to use social media safely.
What do you do when you don’t need a piece of data anymore? Help your employees understand the hows and whys of data destruction.
Travel can be an adventure … or a disaster. Explore what it takes to travel safely, stay cyber secure on the move and dodge common cybersecurity threats and attacks.
Explore multi-factor authentication with our cybersecurity experts. Take a look at factor types, examples and the use of multi-factor authentication to secure different systems.
It takes more than passwords to keep your data safe. Dive into the world of multi-factor authentication and explore text tokens, biometrics and more.
See what else is new
In addition to the enhancements above, we also added a play button to every Choose Your Own Adventure® Security Awareness Game SCORM as a service file. This ensures learners enjoy a consistent experience with every assigned module delivered from your LMS.
Want a preview of the training content and features coming soon? Read the Infosec IQ product roadmap to see what we’re working on now!