We hope our roadmap provides valuable insight into future product development at Infosec, but it’s important to note the development and release of all items on this roadmap are subject to change. We encourage you to regularly review and discuss this roadmap with your Infosec IQ client success manager or account representative.
Infosec IQ product pillars
Running a security awareness program that inspires your workforce to adopt secure habits and keep your organization secure shouldn’t be hard. We’re making it easier than ever by focusing on four areas.
Planned training series & program plans
- Core Concepts training series & program plan
- Need to Know training series and program plan additions
- Just the Facts training series and program plan additions
Planned phishing training & translations
- Topical, in-the-news phishing templates added weekly
- Just the Facts and Choose Your Own Adventure training module & assessment translations
- Need to Know assessment translations
Easily create & maintain an effective program
- Get started faster: We’re improving the onboarding process to help all Infosec IQ clients launch training and achieve their goals faster.
- Launch your program with Infosec IQ Freemium: Want to build the foundation of your security awareness and simulated phishing program? Get started free of charge.
- SSO for admins: Access Infosec IQ easier than ever.
- Custom learner fields: Add custom fields to your learner records to align training and reporting to how your organization groups employees and tracks performance.
- New integrations: Upgrades to the Infosec IQ API will make it easier to integrate with other security, reporting and learner management tools.
- Infosec Skills integration: We’re consolidating Infosec IQ and Infosec Skills admin tools so you can easily manage and report on awareness and technical skill training from one place.
- Drag-and-drop email editor: The new editor includes drag-and-drop functionality that empowers anyone on your team to build great-looking emails in minutes.
- Direct SMTP sending: You can now use your SMTP server to route AwareEd and PhishSim emails directly to your employees’ inboxes.
- Train new employees automatically: Automatically enroll new employees in our recommended training course to get them up to speed, fulfill compliance requirements and address your organization’s greatest security threats.
- Animated phishing education pages: Send phished learners to microlearning pages with education tailored to the phishing attack they failed to spot.
- Global training content: Global administrators can share customized training assets with every account they manage, eliminating the need to manually recreate their customizations in each sub-account.
Empower learners to play an active role in organizational security
- Make training accessible for every learner: Continue improvements to training accessibility and support for assistive technologies.
- PhishHunter malware detonation: Safely detonate potential malware attached in employee-reported emails in a sandbox environment to reveal the behavior and intent of the file.
- PhishHunter notifications & orchestration: Use PhishHunter orchestration rules to automatically notify employees and respond to threats based on data found in employee-reported emails.
- Video player accessibility & improvements: The new training module player improves training content accessibility and adds support for custom-branded SCORM as a Service modules.
- Translate & localize the learner experience: Allow learners to self-select their preferred language to translate and localize their end-to-end training experience.
- Custom sending domain & training URL: Send training notification emails from your domain and replace the Infosec IQ training URL with your domain or custom URL.
Assess culture & prove the value of your program
- Improved phishing metrics: Upgrades to our simulated phishing reporting metrics will make it easier to understand when a security appliance interacts with a simulated phishing emails.
- Pre-built dashboard reports: Track results and take action easier than ever with our suite of pre-built reports
- Cybersecurity Culture Survey: Measure your security culture by analyzing employee attitudes and perceptions towards cybersecurity and your security training efforts.
- Industry benchmarks — training completion: Compare your organization’s training completion performance with benchmark metrics aggregated from anonymized Infosec IQ customer data.
- Industry benchmarks — phishing: Compare your organization’s phishing susceptibility with industry benchmarks to add context to results, measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Reporting users: Add administrators with reporting permissions to build reports, review training results and share success with stakeholders.