Our relentless focus on delivering training solutions that solve real client challenges means your insights are with us through every step of product development. We built the Infosec IQ product roadmap to share our strategic vision with our most important stakeholders — you!
What we're working on
We hope our roadmap provides valuable insight into future product development at Infosec, but it’s important to note the development and release of all items on this roadmap are subject to change. We encourage you to regularly review and discuss this roadmap with your Infosec IQ client success manager or account representative. Our team is here to answer your questions about product direction and, of course, help you submit your own requests for future development consideration.
Infosec IQ product pillars
Running a security awareness program that inspires your workforce to adopt secure habits and keep your organization secure shouldn’t be hard. We’re making it easier than ever by focusing on three areas.
Easily create & maintain an effective program
- Train phished learners automatically: Automatically enroll phished learners in our recommended training course to reinforce best practices for learners who need it most.
- Get started faster: Get to value faster with an easier, more intuitive onboarding experience.
- Optimized campaign & course building experience: Create AwareEd campaigns and training courses in an easy, more intuitive way.
- Global training campaigns & account stats: Global administrators can view reports and rankings for every sub-account from a single view to scale their training program and easily identify accounts that require attention.
- Self service account management: Global administrators can manage their accounts with ease from their global dashboard.
- Campaign Orchestrator: Assemble your security awareness & phishing simulation program to deploy months of ready-made training in minutes.
- Newsletter campaigns: Send and track independent newsletters and email alerts from Infosec IQ without associating them with an AwareEd or PhishSim campaign.
- Infosec Commons: Deploy a customizable web page to share security awareness bulletins, news and supplemental training with employees and their families.
- Automated phishing training: Leverage AI and machine learning to better target phishing simulations and training for individual employees, mirror the tactics cybercriminals are using and automatically adapt simulation difficulty and frequency to provide a learning experience tailored to each employee.
- Infosec Skills integration: Management security awareness training and cyber skill training for your IT and security staff from one platform.
- Drag-and-drop email editor: The new editor includes drag-and-drop functionality that empowers anyone on your team to build great-looking emails in minutes.
- Direct SMTP sending: You can now use your SMTP server to route AwareEd and PhishSim emails directly to your employees’ inboxes.
- Train new employees automatically: Automatically enroll new employees in our recommended training course to get them up to speed, fulfill compliance requirements and address your organization’s greatest security threats.
- Animated phishing education pages: Send phished learners to microlearning pages with education tailored to the phishing attack they failed to spot.
- Global training content: Global administrators can share customized training assets with every account they manage, eliminating the need to manually recreate their customizations in each sub-account.
Empower your learners with cybersecurity knowledge & skills to drive lasting behavior change
- PhishHunter malware detonation: Safely detonate potential malware attached in employee-reported emails in a sandbox environment to reveal the behavior and intent of the file.
- PhishHunter notifications & orchestration: Use PhishHunter orchestration rules to automatically notify employees and respond to threats based on data found in employee-reported emails.
- Video player accessibility & improvements: The new training module player improves training content accessibility and adds support for custom-branded SCORM as a Service modules.
- Translate & localize the learner experience: Allow learners to self-select their preferred language to translate and localize their end-to-end training experience.
- Custom sending domain & training URL: Send training notification emails from your domain and replace the Infosec IQ training URL with your domain or custom URL.
Assess culture & prove value of security awareness & training investments
- Cyber cultural assessments: Measure your learners’ attitudes and understanding around cyber security to drive behavioral and cultural change within your organization.
- Improvements to the reporting experience: Updated reports help you measure the value of your security awareness program, and prove the value to your stakeholders.
- Industry benchmarks — training completion: Compare your organization’s training completion performance with benchmark metrics aggregated from anonymized Infosec IQ customer data.
- Industry benchmarks — phishing: Compare your organization’s phishing susceptibility with industry benchmarks to add context to results, measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Reporting users: Add administrators with reporting permissions to build reports, review training results and share success with stakeholders.