Infosec IQ release: Measure your cybersecurity culture
April 05, 2021
Our latest release introduces the Infosec IQ Cybersecurity Culture Survey, which makes it easy for any organization to measure its cybersecurity culture. The release also includes new Just the Facts training modules, supplemental training resources and administrative enhancements.
- Measure your cybersecurity culture
- Use the latest training content
- See what else is new
- Explore what’s coming next
Measure your cybersecurity culture
How strong is your organization’s cybersecurity culture and how does it impact your efforts to keep your organization secure? We made it easy to find out. With the new Cybersecurity Culture Survey, you can measure employee perceptions about cybersecurity and your training efforts to quantify your cybersecurity culture and identify areas for improvement.
The new survey tool measures employee attitudes and perceptions across five domains:
- Confidence: How employees classify their own ability to put their cybersecurity knowledge to practical use.
- Responsibility: How employees perceive their role in the cybersecurity of your organization.
- Engagement: How willingly employees participate in your organization's security awareness and training program and apply available resources and support to improve security behaviors
- Trust: How employees perceive the security posture and processes at their organization.
- Outcomes: How employees perceive the consequences of a security incident at your organization.
This makes it easy to identify strengths and weaknesses, gives you actionable recommendations for improvement and automatically tracks changes over time.
How it works
- Select learners
- Activate the pre-built survey to surface it on the learner dashboard
- View anonymized results
- Review improvement recommendations
- Repeat in six to twelve months to track progress over time
Select Cybersecurity Culture Survey from the AwareEd dropdown to get started and learn more about the survey questions and recommendations.
Use the latest training content
Explore the challenges and dangers that come with public Wi-Fi and the importance of keeping security in mind.
What cybersecurity dangers will you face when working remotely, and what can you do about it? Share the facts on remote work and home offices with this new training module.
April employee newsletter — Protect yourself from tax scams
We’re in the middle of tax scam season. Use this email newsletter to share helpful tips to protecting personal information and recognizing phishing scams.
New phishing templates
Over 40 new phishing templates were added to Infosec IQ, including:
- Google Classroom Quiz
- Microsoft Teams - New message
- iCloud storage
- GoDaddy - Account Summary
- And more
Dozens of these templates were also added in German, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch and organized in our international phishing template categories.
See what else is new
Find the latest phishing templates easier than ever
We reorganized the phishing template page to elevate the latest phishing templates added to the Catch of the Week category.
Include assessments in training course autoplay
AwareEd training courses now advance learners to the next assessment or training module automatically in your assigned order. This makes it easier for learners to complete all course materials without missing a training module or assessment or navigating to each activity. Activate the Automatically advance learners to next activity course option in the AwareEd campaign builder to use this feature.
Explore what’s coming next
Want a preview of the training content and features coming soon? Read the LX Labs roadmap to see what our talented content team is working on and reference the Infosec IQ product roadmap for upcoming features.