We hope our roadmap provides valuable insight into future product development at Infosec, but it’s important to note the development and release of all items on this roadmap are subject to change. We encourage you to regularly review and discuss this roadmap with your Infosec Skills client success manager or account representative.
What we're working on
We hope our roadmap provides valuable insight into future product development at Infosec, but it’s important to note the development and release of all items on this roadmap are subject to change. We encourage you to regularly review and discuss this roadmap with your Infosec Skills client success manager or account representative. Our team is here to answer your questions about product direction and, of course, help you submit your own requests for future development consideration.
Infosec Skills product pillars
Infosec Skills helps learners acquire the skills to keep up with technology changes and emerging threats by focusing on four key areas.
Break down barriers to learn
- Enrich learner experience and improve knowledge retention with AI solutions
- Flexible and simplified subscription management
- How-to series: NICE resources and tools
- Certification hubs: Continue to expand certification insights and data to help teams and learners understand what certifications are right for them
Deliver timely and high-quality training content
- Hands-on MITRE ATT&CK training: Continue to expand coverage of MITRE ATT&CK techniques and tactics in a hands-on format
- CISSP-ISSMP Learning Path updates (exam changes)
- Cybersecurity Soft Skills Learning Path
- Information Privacy Essentials Learning Path
- Win 11 Host Security Learning Path
- ICS Vulnerability Mitigation Learning Path
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Learning Path
- Information Security Intel & Compliance Analytics Learning Path
- New ChatGPT Learning Path on how to securely use ChatGPT to investigate SOC and incident response issues.
- Role-guided training: In addition to mapping content to the NICE Framework, we also aligned training to 12 popular and in-demand cyber roles.
- Hands-on MITRE ATT&CK training: We’ve launched 18 new hands-on labs covering common MITRE ATT&CK Persistence and Privilege Escalation tactics.
- Updated NIST 800-171 Learning Path
- Self-paced AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Learning Path
- Live online CompTIA Cloud+ training
- Live online CompTIA Data+ training
- View the complete training library
Demonstrate clear progress and training success
- Data visualizations: Reporting dashboards provide an at-a-glance view of training progress.
- Flexible training assignments and management
- Open API allows admins to easily scale and integrate training programs.
- Training notifications: Training notifications will enable Teams admins to notify learners when new training is assigned, nearing a due date or past due.