We hope our roadmap provides valuable insight into future product development at Infosec, but it’s important to note the development and release of all items on this roadmap are subject to change. We encourage you to regularly review and discuss this roadmap with your Infosec Skills client success manager or account representative.
What we're working on
We hope our roadmap provides valuable insight into future product development at Infosec, but it’s important to note the development and release of all items on this roadmap are subject to change. We encourage you to regularly review and discuss this roadmap with your Infosec Skills client success manager or account representative. Our team is here to answer your questions about product direction and, of course, help you submit your own requests for future development consideration.
Infosec Skills product pillars
Ongoing skill development is essential to keep up with technology change and stay ahead of cybercriminals. Infosec Skills makes it easier than ever by focusing on four areas.
Break down barriers to entry for cybersecurity careers
- New integrations: We’re making it even easier to integrate with other security, reporting and learner management tools.
- New learner experience and updated user interface (UI): We’re enhancing the Infosec Skills UI to improve content discoverability and search, modernize the UI and introduce a cohesive content consumption experience.
- Gamified learning: We’re adding new ways to engage learners, motivate skill progression and help you get even more value from your training investment. This includes learner goals, shareable badges and awards.
- Onboarding experience and recommendations: Improved onboarding helps learners quickly discover relevant training content.
- Skills homepage redesign: An updated homepage makes it easier for learners to monitor assigned training and track ongoing skill development.
- Cyber range usability enhancements and robust functionality: Expanded cyber range capabilities provide unique, hands-on learning environments that align with team learning objectives.
- Seamless LMS integrations: Integrate course names, descriptions and metadata, automatically provision learners and add training metrics to your business intelligence tools.
Anticipate learner needs to deliver hands-on training tailored to roles and learning styles
- Improved browse experience: We’re making it easier to search, browse and save content, including the ability to create playlists tailored to your training needs.
- Additional NICE mapping: NICE filters help admins and learners discover training targeted to key competencies, knowledge and skill areas.
- Training mapped to the NICE Framework: Every Infosec Skills course, cyber range and project now maps directly to specific NICE Framework Knowledge Statements, Skills Statements and Work Roles.
- Role-guided training: In addition to mapping content to the NICE Framework, we also aligned training to 10 popular and in-demand cyber roles. Each role-guided training plan includes a combination of foundational training, hands-on training in the cyber range and hands-on content to help cyber talent stay ahead of emerging threats.
Prove training value as programs scale
- Usage reporting and data visualizations: Reporting dashboards provide an at-a-glance view of team training progress.
- Teams admin assigned training workflow: An improved training workflow helps admins monitor and manage assigned training content across different groups of learners.
- Certificates of completion: Custom completion certificates make it easy to share an official record of training progress and earn CPEs.
- Building out API: Open API allows admins to easily scale and integrate training programs.
- Training notifications: Training notifications will enable Teams admins to notify learners when new training is assigned, nearing a due date or past due.
Provide role-guided learning & certification preparation
- MITRE ATT&CK Initial Access Cyber Range: Get hands-on experience with the most commonly used initial access techniques as outlined in the MITRE ATT&CK® Matrix for Enterprise — includes 9 labs total.
- MITRE ATT&CK Execution Cyber Range: Get hands-on experience with common execution techniques as outlined in the MITRE ATT&CK® Matrix for Enterprise — includes 17 labs total.
- CompTIA Pentest+ (update): The existing CompTIA Pentest+ Certification Learning Path will be updated to align with the latest exam.
- Certified Security Awareness Practitioner (update): The existing CSAP Certification Learning Path will be updated to align with the latest best practices.
- Fundamentals of Zero Trust Learning Path: This path will help you gain insight into Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) applied at a strategic and tactical level.
- CompTIA CASP+ (update): The existing CompTIA CASP+ (update) Certification Learning Path will be updated to align with the newest exam.
- Command Line Basics Cyber Range (Update): The existing series of labs — 10 in total — will be converted to our new cyber range environment.
- Securing Embedded Systems Learning Path: This path will cover essential security topics focused on securing embedded systems from design to implementation.
- CCSK Certification Path: This path will teach the topics and domains covered by the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge exam.
- IoT Forensics Learning Path: This path will train you to understand IoT-related crime and how to collect and analyze evidence from devices.
- MacOS Forensics Learning Path: This hands-on path will train you on finding and examining forensic artifacts on Apple computers.
- Anti-forensics Learning Path: This learning path will cover different anti-forensic techniques that an investigator may encounter, including encryption, steganography, bit shifting and others.
- NIST 800-53 Assessments & Audits Learning Path: This path will help you identify the degree of collaboration needed between security and privacy programs with respect to the implementation of controls.