Infosec Skills product roadmap
Our relentless focus on delivering training solutions that solve real client challenges means your insights are with us through every step of product development. We built the Infosec Skills product roadmap to share our strategic vision with our most important stakeholders — you!
What we're working on
We hope our roadmap provides valuable insight into future product development at Infosec, but it’s important to note the development and release of all items on this roadmap are subject to change. We encourage you to regularly review and discuss this roadmap with your Infosec Skills client success manager or account representative. Our team is here to answer your questions about product direction and, of course, help you submit your own requests for future development consideration.
New content and recommendations
- Role-based recommendations: Role-based recommendations help guide your learning so you can master a variety of skills related to a particular IT or security position.
- Additional NICE mapping: We’re expanding our current mapping of content to the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
- New and updated content: Dozens of Infosec Skills learning paths are being developed and updated, as well as several Infosec Skills live boot camps.
- Custom learning paths: Custom learning paths ensure your team’s training is aligned with your organization’s learning goals.
- Quizzes: Quizzes test your knowledge and help reinforce key concepts as you progress through a learning path.
- Certificates of completion: Certificates of completion provide proof of your training so you can claim CPEs and share your accomplishments with others.
- Usability enhancements: We’re making a few changes to improve the overall experience of our cyber ranges.
- Multi-host lab environments: Multi-host lab environments provide more options for creating hands-on training using real-world scenarios.
- Collaborative cyber ranges: Collaborative cyber ranges allow learners to invite friends to help solve challenges and build skills together.
- Custom cyber ranges: Custom cyber ranges give team administrators the ability to create a unique, hands-on learning environment that aligns with their team’s learning objectives.
- Projects: Hands-on projects help you test your skills, build your confidence and gain practical experience.
Team administration features
- Learner groups: Learner groups help you organize your team, assign them training and track their progress.
- Assigned learning paths: Assigned learning paths help your team members find and start working on the content aligned with your organization’s learning goals.
- Team reporting: Team reporting gives you instant insight into individual and team skill development at your organization.
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.