Our relentless focus on delivering training solutions that solve real client challenges means your insights are with us through every step of product development. We built the Infosec Skills product roadmap to share our strategic vision with our most important stakeholders — you!
What we're working on
We hope our roadmap provides valuable insight into future product development at Infosec, but it’s important to note the development and release of all items on this roadmap are subject to change. We encourage you to regularly review and discuss this roadmap with your Infosec Skills client success manager or account representative. Our team is here to answer your questions about product direction and, of course, help you submit your own requests for future development consideration.
Infosec Skills product pillars
Ongoing skill development is essential to keep up with technology change and stay ahead of cybercriminals. Infosec Skills makes it easier than ever by focusing on three areas.
Break down barriers to entry for cybersecurity careers
- Cyber range usability enhancements and robust functionality: Expanded cyber range capabilities provide unique, hands-on learning environments that align with team learning objectives.
- Onboarding experience and recommendations: Improved onboarding helps learners quickly discover relevant training content.
- Access to additional training content: Every Infosec boot camp includes unlimited access to all the content in Infosec Skills — from enrollment until 90 days after the boot camp ends.
- Skills homepage redesign: An updated homepage makes it easier for learners to monitor assigned training and track ongoing skill development.
Anticipate learner needs to deliver hands-on training tailored to roles and learning styles
- Role-based recommendations: Role-based recommendations guide learners to master skills related to a particular IT or security position.
- Additional NICE mapping: NICE filters help admins and learners discover training targeted to key competencies, knowledge and skill areas.
- Usage reporting and data visualizations: Reporting dashboards provide an at-a-glance view of team training progress.
Prove training’s value as programs scale
- Teams notifications: Notifications allow admins to send custom messages related to training content and training progress.
- Teams admin assigned training workflow: An improved training workflow helps admins monitor and manage assigned training content across different groups of learners.
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Teams accounts can connect to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
- Track boot camp progress: The new boot camp report gives instant insight into current and previous boot camp metrics.
- Certificates of completion: Custom completion certificates make it easy to share an official record of training progress and earn CPEs.
- Building out open API: Open API allows admins to easily scale and integrate training programs.
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity.