Website SecurityReview how to secure a website.
Course descriptionThis course is a deep dive into redirects and forwards and the vulnerabilities associated with each. It discusses cross-site request forgeries, session management and how to construct filters to protect your website. You'll compare whitelists and blacklists and see how to use each to control access to the website.
Whitelisting and Blacklisting
Video - 00:11:00
Video - 00:31:00
Video - 00:10:00
Video - 00:22:00
Cross-Site Request Forgery
Video - 00:07:00
Redirects and Forwards
Video - 00:13:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps