SecurityIQ’s new Publishing Assistant converts any PDF into a training module with professional-grade voice-over narration.
How to Use Publishing Assistant to Improve Your Awareness Program
While SecurityIQ comes loaded with over 500 modules, Publishing Assistant helps you create content tailored to your organization’s unique processes and culture. Consider using Publishing Assistant to:
- Explain specific threats targeting your organization: If your organization is targeted with an aggressive spearphishing campaign, create a custom module that shows your users how to detect the threat.
- Give an in-depth overview of your security policy: Create a module to explain exactly what security incidents you’d like your employees report, and outline the correct reporting process.
- Extend SecurityIQ capabilities to other members of your organization: Publishing Assistant allows you to create modules covering a variety of topics. Consider adding modules covering topics like workplace safety and onboarding to help your organization get even more from the SecurityIQ platform.
Supported languages include:
- English (British)
- Spanish (Latin America)
Many supported languages feature both male and female narrators. The tool also supports SSML tags, giving you total control over narrator pace, volume, emphasis and more.
Modules created with Publishing Assistant are stored within your Content Library, making it easy to add them to any campaign. Training progression and completion rates are tracked within SecurityIQ so you can monitor learner training engagement overtime.
How it Works
- Once you’ve finalized your graphics and script, you can upload a PDF of your presentation to the SecurityIQ Publishing Assistant. For best results, upload a PDF file in landscape orientation. Every page of your PDF will be converted as a slide in your module.
- Next, select your preferred languages and narrators. You can preview each narrator directly within the SecurityIQ app.
- Finally, insert voice-over text for every slide. While Publishing Assistant supports many languages, it will not translate text on your behalf — text must be translated prior to upload.
- Existing custom modules can be edited at any time.