MADISON, Wis., April 24, 2019 — Infosec today announced major enhancements to its popular Infosec Channel Partner Program for managed services providers (MSPs), managed security service providers (MSSPs), value-added resellers (VARs) and OEMs. In addition to security awareness and training solution Infosec IQ, the program now includes both Infosec Skills and Infosec Flex to create the only channel program in the industry to provide across-the-board, full-spectrum training needs for the clients of channel partners.
“Organizations face two primary security training issues today; their employees are not trained properly about cybersecurity and their security and IT staff are undertrained,” said Mike Nobers, director of global channel sales at Infosec. This is due to ever-changing security techniques and employees being recruited away to other companies because of the qualified security pro shortage.
“Infosec partners can now speak to this bigger issue across their client’s organization with Infosec IQ for employee security awareness training, plus Infosec Skills and Infosec Flex to address retaining and growing their security and IT teams,” Nobers added.
With Infosec IQ in their portfolios, channel partners can help clients build a cyber-alert workforce equipped to recognize, avoid and report suspicious activity, such as phishing. The Infosec Skills and Infosec Flex platforms are designed to ensure the client’s IT and security team’s skills are scaled to outsmart the latest threats and build defenses to counter tomorrow’s threats.
Free to join and easy to implement, the Infosec Channel Partner Program offers:
- Unique to the industry — the most complete, one-stop shopping security awareness training program with access to Infosec IQ, Infosec Skills and Infosec Flex
- Technical sales training to help clients build effective security awareness programs
- Automation tools that make it easy to build security awareness training programs to deliver the right content to the right learner at the right time
- Delegated administration that allows management of multiple clients’ security awareness programs from one platform
- Automatic report generation that makes it easy to track and share training performance
- Customizable learning experiences via more than 300 modules, including critical training in phishing, suspicious hosts, ransomware and password security
Launched in October 2018, the Infosec Channel Partner Program provides generous margins for channel partners. All partners receive dedicated channel sales support, marketing resources and training to be successful.
Learn more about the Infosec Channel Partner Program and how to join.
Infosec has been fighting cybercrime since 2004. Thousands of organizations and over 160,000 individuals trust the wide range of security-specific classes and enterprise security awareness and phishing training to stay a step ahead of the bad guys. Infosec IQ, Infosec Flex and Infosec Skills provide the most advanced and comprehensive education and training platforms. Founded by CEO Jack Koziol, Infosec is based in Madison, with offices in Chicago and Dulles, Virginia. Learn more at infosecinstitute.com
Media & PR Manager – Infosec