Infosec Flex and Skills release: New Azure, Secure C++ and Windows Registry Forensics training
April 23, 2020
A new Microsoft Azure Dual Certification Boot Camp is open for enrollment, and two new learning paths are live in Infosec Skills: Writing Secure Code in C++ and Windows Registry Forensics. A C++ Code Security Cyber Range was also released, along with new custom learning path features.
Microsoft Azure Administration and Security Boot Camp
Learn how to implement, monitor, maintain and secure Microsoft Azure solutions in this one-of-a-kind Infosec Flex boot camp. You’ll build your Azure knowledge through a combination of hands-on labs and expert instruction — and leave fully prepared to pass the exams necessary to earn two certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Learn more about the Microsoft Azure Dual Certification Boot Camp.
Writing Secure Code in C++ Learning Path
Learn how to write secure C++ code in this hands-on Infosec Skills learning path. You’ll explore the C and C++ languages, ways C/C++ interact with the external world, commonly used tools to find security issues and more.
The Writing Secure Code in C++ Learning Path includes:
- Skill assessment to evaluate your C++ secure coding knowledge
- 7 courses walking you through program “superpowers,” random number generation, C++ language particularities and more
- 5 challenges in the hands-on Writing Secure Code in C++ Project that guide you through discovering, describing and fixing different security issues
- 10 cloud-hosted labs in the C++ Code Security Cyber Range ranging from string vulnerabilities to sensitive data disclosure to injection and overflow attacks
Windows Registry Forensics Learning Path
Get hands-on experience identifying, extracting and analyzing important data from live and non-live Windows Registries in this new Infosec Skills learning path. You’ll learn how to examine the registry and locate significant data, correctly interpret the data and put all your findings together to form a fact-based conclusion for your report.
The Windows Registry Forensics Learning Path includes:
- Skill assessment to evaluate your Windows Registry forensics knowledge
- 8 courses teaching you how to conduct a complete and accurate Windows Registry examination
- 25 challenges in the hands-on Windows Registry Forensics Project that guide you through how to locate and export registry files, and use tools like Registry Explorer, Decode and ShellBag
Build and share custom learning paths
You can now add individual labs to your custom learning path, giving you more flexibility to build a targeted, hands-on training plan that’s in line with your business objectives.
Create a custom path from a combination of Infosec Skills courses, labs, cyber ranges, projects, skill assessments and practice exams — or choose one of the 70+ pre-built learning paths available. Then assign that path to groups within your team or follow it yourself to build your cybersecurity skills.
For more information on upcoming features and content, see our Infosec Flex and Skills Product Roadmap.