PL/SQL is Oracle’s extension language for standard SQL. In this PL/SQL training class, students who already know SQL, learn to use PL/SQL to write sophisticated queries against an Oracle database. Class Goals
- Understand the PL/SQL Development Environment.
- Learn the basics of the PL/SQL language.
- Learn to declare and work with variables.
- Learn to use conditionals and loops in PL/SQL.
- Learn to handle and create user-defined exceptions.
- Learn to use SQL within PL/SQL.
- Learn about nested blocks and variable scope.
- Learn to create Subprograms, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Learn to work with Packages, Triggers and Cursors.
- Learn to use Oracle Supplied Packages.
Prerequisites and Class Materials
Prerequisites A basic uderstanding of Oracle SQL Class Materials Each student in our Flex Pro and Flex Classroom training receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.