Access Control NetworkExplore data security, NTFS security and share permissions so that you know how to properly share files and folders securely for your Windows servers.
Course descriptionPrivacy laws require you keep any client data secure. In the videos in this course, you'll learn how to do this using NTFS security and share permissions. You'll also learn how to calculate permissions when both types of security are applied to your Windows folders. You'll also learn about file encryption and auditing file access by users.
Add Auditing to Monitor Shared Resources
Video - 00:12:00
Anti Encryption Feature Demo
Video - 00:03:00
Data Encryption Using BitLocker
Video - 00:07:00
Encrypting File System Demonstrated
Video - 00:09:00
Encrypting File System
Video - 00:02:00
Share Permissions Demo
Video - 00:06:00
Video - 00:04:00
NTFS Permissions Demo
Video - 00:05:00
Video - 00:04:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
- System Administrator
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps