Windows 10 Host Security ProjectPractice your Windows 10 Host Security skills by solving challenges.
Project DescriptionMultiple challenges within this project allow you to practice securing Windows 10 hosts. You’ll begin by setting up a secure Hyper-V lab environment. Next, you’ll practice locating and enabling the virtual trusted platform module and virtualization-based security, encrypting data with BitLocker, sharing files and modifying user permissions, verifying port security provided by Windows Firewall and much more.
Project Walkthrough Video
Video - 00:16:00
An overview of the process and tasks involved in the Windows 10 Host Security Project.
File - 01:00:00
This documents describes the configuration and challenges for the Windows 10 Host Security Project.
Project Hints Video
Video - 00:08:00
Get hints to help you complete the Windows 10 Host Security Project.
File - 01:00:00
View the solutions to the Windows 10 Host Security Project.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps