Get ITIL 4 Foundation Certified
The ITIL® 4 Foundations certification path teaches you best practices for aligning IT services with business goals. You'll learn about the ITIL framework, the four dimensions of service management, best practices for implementing ITIL and more.
ITIL 4 Foundation training
This learning path provides you with an overview of the ITIL framework and prepares you to pass the ITIL 4 Foundations exam. As you progress through 11 courses tied to the seven exam objectives, you’ll learn key ITIL concepts, including how service management co-creates value for customers, the seven guiding principles for implementing ITIL, and best practices related to general management, service management and technical management. Upon completion, you’ll have an understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management and be prepared to earn your ITIL 4 Foundations certification.
The ITIL course on this page is offered by Dion Training Solutions, LLC, an ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL, ITIL Foundation, and the Swirl logo are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Learning path components
ITIL 4 Foundation Practice Exam
ITIL 4 Foundation Introduction
Four Dimensions of Service Management
Service Value System
Service Value Chain
Categories of Practices
Service Management Practices
Technical Management Practices
ITIL 4 Foundation Conclusion
What you’ll learn.
The ITIL 4 Foundations certification exam covers seven key objectives:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
Who is this for?
A general understanding of information technology concepts and processes are recommended, but not required.
This certification path is designed for:
- Process coordinators
- Business analysts
- Infosec professionals wanting to learn how IT relates to business
- Anyone who has an interest in IT service management!
You're in good company
"Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I’ve had."
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."