Get ITIL 4 Foundation Certified
The ITIL® 4 Foundations certification path teaches you best practices for aligning IT services with business goals. You'll learn about the ITIL framework, the four dimensions of service management, best practices for implementing ITIL and more.
ITIL 4 Foundation training
This learning path provides you with an overview of the ITIL framework and prepares you to pass the ITIL 4 Foundations exam. As you progress through 11 courses tied to the seven exam objectives, you’ll learn key ITIL concepts, including how service management co-creates value for customers, the seven guiding principles for implementing ITIL, and best practices related to general management, service management and technical management. Upon completion, you’ll have an understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management and be prepared to earn your ITIL 4 Foundations certification.
The ITIL course on this page is offered by Dion Training Solutions, LLC, an ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL, ITIL Foundation, and the Swirl logo are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Learning path components
ITIL 4 Foundation Custom Practice Exam
ITIL 4 Foundations Skill Assessment
ITIL 4 Foundation Introduction
Four Dimensions of Service Management
Service Value System
Service Value Chain
Categories of Practices
Service Management Practices
Technical Management Practices
ITIL 4 Foundation Conclusion
What you’ll learn.
The ITIL 4 Foundations certification exam covers seven key objectives:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
Who is this for?
A general understanding of information technology concepts and processes are recommended, but not required.
This certification path is designed for:
- Process coordinators
- Business analysts
- Infosec professionals wanting to learn how IT relates to business
- Anyone who has an interest in IT service management!
You're in good company
Infosec Skills is a very good place for building technical acumen and engineering development knowledge. It enables us to provide training to the entire team on relevant topics.
Romy Ricafort, West Division Senior Director of Sales Engineering
Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I've had.
James Coyle , Senior U.S. Public Sector Channel Sales Engineer
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.