MITRE ATT&CK: Collection Cyber Range
Collection consists of techniques adversaries may use to gather information and the sources information is collected from that are relevant to following through on the adversary's objectives. Frequently, the next goal after collecting data is to steal (exfiltrate) the data. Common target sources include various drive types, browsers, audio, video, and email. Common collection methods include capturing screenshots and keyboard input.
MITRE ATT&CK - Collection - Archive Collected Data
MITRE ATT&CK - Collection - Automated Collection
MITRE ATT&CK - Collection - Data From Local System
MITRE ATT&CK - Collection - Data from Network Shared Drive
MITRE ATT&CK - Collection - Data Staged
MITRE ATT&CK - Collection - Email Collection
MITRE ATT&CK - Collection - Screen & Video Capture
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps