Secure BuildSecure build is a practice to apply the secure requirements and design to the software or system development.
Course descriptionSecure build is a practice to apply the secure requirements and secure design principles to our development method. It helps to improve the development methods in order to better integrate security aspects with the goal of built-in security. This phase includes the actual engineering and writing of the application while attempting to meet all the requirements established during the planning or secure requirements phase.
Video - 00:39:00
This video shows how to combine secure requirements and secure design to build and write code for software.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps