ICS Security IntroductionA look at ICS security, including cybersecurity frameworks, physical security and more.
Course descriptionAn introduction to ICS security with a look at past real-world ICS cyberattacks, a discussion on existing cybersecurity frameworks and ICS security standards. Followed by an introduction to the concept of defense-in-depth, the role of physical security and the MITRE ATT&CK for ICS framework.
MITRE ATT&CK for ICS
Video - 00:06:00
An in-depth look at the MITRE ATT&CK Framework for ICS, threat groups and TTPs.
Physical Security for Defense-in-Depth
Video - 00:06:00
An examination of physical security’s role in the concept of defense-in-depth for ICS.
Video - 00:11:00
A brief introduction to cybersecurity frameworks for ICS.
Known ICS Cyber Attacks
Video - 00:09:00
A look at the impact past cyberattacks have had on ICS networks and systems.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps