File and Operating System ForensicsExplore a variety of concepts around file and operating forensics and learn how those concepts are applied in this eight-video course.
Course description“When dealing with operating system forensics — realistically, it comes down to what operating system you’re trying to get access to.” Eight videos give the student an inside look at file and operating system forensics, courtesy of an experienced and professional instructor. Examine the parts of an operating system and explore string searches, deleted files, fragmentation, the limitations of text searches, viewing and recovering graphic files, file carving, compression, malware, tools, vocabulary and more. Includes example uses and demonstration of the Autopsy tool.
Viruses and Malware
Video - 00:17:00
File and Operating System Forensics g
Video - 00:07:00
File and Operating System Forensics f
Video - 00:11:00
File and Operating System Forensics e
Video - 00:08:00
File and Operating System Forensics d
Video - 00:13:00
File and Operating System Forensics c
Video - 00:09:00
File and Operating System Forensics b
Video - 00:10:00
File and Operating System Forensics a
Video - 00:11:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps