Applied pythonThis short video course introduces Python in an applicable way.
Course descriptionIn this course, we introduce Python by using it to cover string slicing. This is helpful for CEH and heavily tested on the Pentest+ exam.
Python string slicing
Video - 00:07:00
A look at the use of Python in ethical hacking.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Operator
- Cyber Crime Investigator
- Data Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps