Get certified, guaranteed
Everything you need to earn your CISSP-ISSMP
- 1-Year access to all boot camp video replays and materials
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Exam voucher
- Free annual Infosec Skills subscription ($299 value!)
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
- Pre-study learning path
- Unlimited practice exam attempts
What you'll learn
This four-day Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP) Boot Camp focuses on professional management experience and how it relates to a larger enterprise-wide security model. You’ll learn deeper managerial elements such as project management, risk management, setting up and delivering a security awareness program, and managing a business continuity planning program.
This boot camp teaches you how to establish, present and govern information security policies and procedures that are supportive to overall business goals, rather than a drain on resources. It also prepares you to successfully pass the challenging (ISC)² ISSMP exam, one of three “concentration areas” for CISSP holders extending the CISSP common body of knowledge.
Before your boot camp
The CISSP-ISSMP requires a candidate to be a CISSP in good standing and demonstrate two years of professional experience in at least one of the six CISSP-ISSMP domains.
Leadership and business management
- Establish security’s role in organizational culture, vision and mission
- Align security program with organizational governance
- Define and implement information security strategies
- Define and maintain security policy framework
- Manage security requirements in contracts and agreements
- Oversee security awareness and training programs
- Define, measure and report security metrics
- Prepare, obtain and administer security budget
- Manage security programs
- Apply product development and project management principles
Systems lifecycle management
- Manage the integration of security into the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Integrate new business initiatives in the security architecture
- Define and oversee comprehensive vulnerability management programs (e.g. vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, threat analysis)
- Manage security aspects of change control
- Develop and manage a risk management program
- Conduct risk assessments (RA)
Threat intelligence and incident management
- Establish and maintain threat intelligence program
- Establish and maintain incident handling and investigation program
- Oversee development of contingency plans (CP)
- Guide development of recovery strategies
- Maintain business continuity plan (BCP), continuity of operations plan (COOP) and disaster recovery plan (DRP)
- Manage recovery process
Law, ethics and security compliance management
- Understand the impact of laws that relate to information security
- Understand management issues as related to the (ISC)² code of ethics
- Validate compliance in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and industry best Practices
- Coordinate with auditors, and assist with the internal and external audit process
- Document and manage compliance exceptions
Meets 8570.1 requirements
Attention DoD Information Assurance workers! This boot camp helps meet U.S. Department of Defense Directive 8570.1 requirements for department employees or contractors engaged in work related to information security.
Our boot camp guarantees
Exam Pass Guarantee
If you don’t pass your exam on the first attempt, get a second attempt for free. Includes the ability to re-sit the course for free for up to one year (does not apply to CMMC-AB boot camps).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your training at the end of the first day, you may withdraw and enroll in a different online or in-person course.
Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
If an employee leaves within three months of obtaining certification, Infosec will train a different employee at the same organization tuition-free for up to one year.
Unlock team training discounts
If you’re like many of our clients, employee certification is more than a goal — it’s a business requirement. Connect with our team to learn more about our training discounts.
Enroll in a boot camp
Exam Pass Guarantee
Exam Pass Guarantee