Get certified, guaranteed
About our (ISC)² CISSP-ISSMP® Training Boot Camp
- 90-day extended access to Boot Camp components, including class recordings
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Exam voucher
- Free 90-day Infosec Skills subscription (access to 1,400+ additional courses and labs)
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
- Pre-study learning path
- Unlimited practice exam attempts
Award-winning training you can trust
What you'll learn
This four-day Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP) Boot Camp focuses on professional management experience and how it relates to a larger enterprise-wide security model. You’ll learn deeper managerial elements such as project management, risk management, setting up and delivering a security awareness program, and managing a business continuity planning program.
This boot camp teaches you how to establish, present and govern information security policies and procedures that are supportive to overall business goals, rather than a drain on resources. It also prepares you to successfully pass the challenging (ISC)² ISSMP exam, one of three “concentration areas” for CISSP holders extending the CISSP common body of knowledge.
Before your boot camp
The CISSP-ISSMP requires a candidate to be a CISSP in good standing and demonstrate two years of professional experience in at least one of the six CISSP-ISSMP domains.
Leadership and business management
- Establish security’s role in organizational culture, vision and mission
- Align security program with organizational governance
- Define and implement information security strategies
- Define and maintain security policy framework
- Manage security requirements in contracts and agreements
- Oversee security awareness and training programs
- Define, measure and report security metrics
- Prepare, obtain and administer security budget
- Manage security programs
- Apply product development and project management principles
Systems lifecycle management
- Manage the integration of security into the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Integrate new business initiatives in the security architecture
- Define and oversee comprehensive vulnerability management programs (e.g. vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, threat analysis)
- Manage security aspects of change control
- Develop and manage a risk management program
- Conduct risk assessments (RA)
Threat intelligence and incident management
- Establish and maintain threat intelligence program
- Establish and maintain incident handling and investigation program
- Oversee development of contingency plans (CP)
- Guide development of recovery strategies
- Maintain business continuity plan (BCP), continuity of operations plan (COOP) and disaster recovery plan (DRP)
- Manage recovery process
Law, ethics and security compliance management
- Understand the impact of laws that relate to information security
- Understand management issues as related to the (ISC)² code of ethics
- Validate compliance in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and industry best Practices
- Coordinate with auditors, and assist with the internal and external audit process
- Document and manage compliance exceptions
Meets 8570.1 requirements
Attention DoD Information Assurance workers! This boot camp helps meet U.S. Department of Defense Directive 8570.1 requirements for department employees or contractors engaged in work related to information security.
Our boot camp guarantees
Exam Pass Guarantee
If you don’t pass your exam on the first attempt, get a second attempt for free. Includes the ability to re-sit the course for free for up to one year (does not apply to CMMC-AB boot camps).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your training at the end of the first day, you may withdraw and enroll in a different online or in-person course.
Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
If an employee leaves within three months of obtaining certification, Infosec will train a different employee at the same organization tuition-free for up to one year.
Unlock team training discounts
If you’re like many of our clients, employee certification is more than a goal — it’s a business requirement. Connect with our team to learn more about our training discounts.
Enroll in a boot camp
Exam Pass Guarantee
Exam Pass Guarantee
Explore our top boot camps
More learning opportunities
Most popularBoot camp
CompTIA Security+ Training Boot Camp
Infosec’s CompTIA Security+ Boot Camp teaches you information security theory and reinforces that theory with hands-on exercises to help you learn by doing. You’ll learn how to configure and operate many different technical security controls — and leave prepared to pass your Security+ exam.
#1 FOR BEGINNERSBoot camp
Cisco CCNA Associate & CyberOps Associate Training Boot Camp with Dual Certification
Infosec’s authorized CCNA Dual Certification Boot Camp helps you build your knowledge of networking and provides hands-on experience installing, configuring and operating network devices — all while preparing you to earn two Cisco certifications.
Most requestedBoot camp
(ISC)² CISSP® Certification Training and Boot Camp
Take your career to the next level by earning one of the most in-demand cybersecurity certifications. Infosec’s CISSP training provides a proven method for mastering the broad range of knowledge required to become a Certified Information Systems Security Professional.