InfoSec Institute’s Authorized CompTIA and Network+ Boot Camp is a three-day accelerated, in-depth course that is structured to teach students the important and necessary tools of becoming a successful computer technician.
InfoSec Institute’s 5-Day Network+ 2016 Boot Camp - Course Description
InfoSec Institute’s CompTIA, Network+ Boot Camp is an intense, comprehensive five-day course that teaches students the necessary tools needed to become a successful computer technician.
Network+ Boot Camp - Now Updated to the 2016 Exam Objectives!
The ever-evolving networking capabilities of most organizations today require more advanced skills than just the certification. To help computer technicians further their skill set, InfoSec Institute features the Network+ segment of our Boot Camp. We teach our students important networking administration and support skills in order to achieve one of the most respected standard certifications an IT professional can attain. After gaining a Network+ certification, individuals will display versatility in successfully implementing and supporting a network.
Why Choose InfoSec Institute?
Our five day intense CompTIA Network+ Boot camp provides the most comprehensive approach to CompTIA Network+ certification. Network+ certification leads to career advancement, personal improvement, skills enhancement, and higher salaries.
- Five days of intense instruction with no outside distractions
- Quality, targeted prep books shipped directly to you prior to start of class
- Exam vouchers for the and Network+ certification exams
- On-site testing
- Apply basic networking skills to work
- Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class
- Expanded marketability and credibility as an engineer or technician
- Attaining some of the foremost certifications in the industry
- Intense, detailed curriculum covering a broad range of critical IT professional skills
Prior to enrolling in InfoSec Institute’s CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp, students should have a general understanding of Windows client operating systems such as XP, Vista or Windows 7 and experience with Microsoft products and technologies.
Signing up for InfoSec Institute’s CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp means more than just attending a three day program. The program starts, with quality, targeted prep books shipped directly to you prior to the start of class.