Secure Coding Fundamentals training
Most software vulnerabilities are caused by the same few development mistakes. This path describes these vulnerabilities and how to recognize them in code, demonstrates how they are exploited by attackers (including real-world case studies of vulnerable applications in production), and describes ways by which the vulnerabilities can be mitigated.
Learning path components
Secure Coding Fundamentals Project
Introduction to Secure Coding Fundamentals
Integer Overflows and Underflows
Format String Vulnerabilities
Cross-Site Request Forgery
Poor HTTP Usage
What you’ll learn.
- Common vulnerabilities, such as buffer overflows and SQL injections
- How poor credential management, crytpography use and HTTP use are exploited
- Mitigating those vulnerabilities through secure code
Who is this for?
This skill path is designed for:
- Software engineers
- Application and web developers
- Project managers
- Anyone interested in learning about secure coding
You're in good company
"Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I’ve had."
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."