Learn Mobile Forensics
The Mobile Forensics skill path teaches you critical techniques about identifying, preserving, extracting, analyzing and reporting forensic evidence found on mobile devices, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Feature Phone.
Mobile Forensics training
This learning path is designed to build a foundation of knowledge and skills around mobile forensics. As you progress through five courses, you’ll learn how to apply mobile forensics concepts to investigations, including discovering different types of evidence, analyzing and extracting that evidence from different types of mobile devices, and reporting on your forensics findings. Upon completion, you’ll have a base of mobile forensics knowledge to carry over to your job or next project — and the skills necessary to conduct a mobile forensics investigation.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Conducting mobile forensics investigations
- Popular mobile forensics tools and techniques
- Different types of mobile evidence
- Extracting and analyzing mobile evidence
- Android, iOS and Windows forensics
- And more!
Who is this for?
Basic computer skills, including the ability or desire to work outside the Windows GUI interface, are recommended.
This skills path is designed for:
- Law enforcement professionals looking to expand into cybercrime investigations
- Legal professionals
- IT/security professionals being tasked with corporate forensics
- Anyone who wants to learn mobile forensics!
You're in good company
Infosec Skills is a very good place for building technical acumen and engineering development knowledge. It enables us to provide training to the entire team on relevant topics.
Romy Ricafort, West Division Senior Director of Sales Engineering
Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I've had.
James Coyle , Senior U.S. Public Sector Channel Sales Engineer
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.