Learn Mobile Forensics
The Mobile Forensics skill path teaches you critical techniques about identifying, preserving, extracting, analyzing and reporting forensic evidence found on mobile devices, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Feature Phone.
Mobile Forensics training
This learning path is designed to build a foundation of knowledge and skills around mobile forensics. As you progress through five courses, you’ll learn how to apply mobile forensics concepts to investigations, including discovering different types of evidence, analyzing and extracting that evidence from different types of mobile devices, and reporting on your forensics findings. Upon completion, you’ll have a base of mobile forensics knowledge to carry over to your job or next project — and the skills necessary to conduct a mobile forensics investigation.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Conducting mobile forensics investigations
- Popular mobile forensics tools and techniques
- Different types of mobile evidence
- Extracting and analyzing mobile evidence
- Android, iOS and Windows forensics
- And more!
Who is this for?
Basic computer skills, including the ability or desire to work outside the Windows GUI interface, are recommended.
This skills path is designed for:
- Law enforcement professionals looking to expand into cybercrime investigations
- Legal professionals
- IT/security professionals being tasked with corporate forensics
- Anyone who wants to learn mobile forensics!
You're in good company
"I knew Infosec could tell me what to expect on the exam and what topics to focus on most."
"The course not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. It was the most engaging online training I’ve ever had."
"I’ve taken five boot camps with Infosec and all my instructors have been great."