Wireless SecurityMore computers connect wirelessly to their corporate LAN and the internet than ever before. Learn about the different encryption types and the most secure way to connect.
Course descriptionThis course covers wireless security for your Windows 10 hosts. Learn about encryption from the past, present and the future of wireless security. See a demonstration on how to secure a wireless access point before you connect with your Windows 10 host.
Video - 00:04:00
Bluetooth has a lot of vulnerabilities, and they are discussed in this video to keep you safe.
Video - 00:05:00
Learn how to filter out MAC addresses in a DHCP server to keep rogue devices off your network in order to stop the spread of malware and hackers.
Secure Protocols for Remote Connections
Video - 00:07:00
An analysis of the different types of Windows VPNs supported on Windows servers and Windows 10.
Connecting to Secure Wireless Networks
Video - 00:12:00
Learn how to connect to a secure wireless network by configuring a modern wireless access point.
Video - 00:07:00
We discuss the different types of encryption and how they have evolved for Wi-Fi over the years.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps