Wireless Networks and SecurityUncover new information about wireless networks and security, with a focus on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks. We will be discussing best practices for wireless networks as well as ways to mitigate wireless attacks.
Course descriptionIn this course, we will briefly overview the fundamentals of Wi-Fi networking, including the 802.11 standard set by IEEE. We will then discuss Wi-Fi security, including how to best lock down wireless access points. After covering Wi-Fi, we will move on to cellular networks and securing mobile devices. Then we will go through real-world network attacks and mitigating those attacks.
Wireless Attacks and Mitigation
Video - 00:12:00
Cellular Networks and Mobile Security
Video - 00:12:00
Video - 00:21:00
Wireless Network Overview
Video - 00:08:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps