Windows Phone and Feature Phone ForensicsDiscover the possible difficulties of rare models with this course on Windows Phone and feature phone forensics.
Course descriptionThough Windows Phone and feature phones have a smaller share of the market, the forensic investigator is still likely to encounter them. However, they may be more of a challenge. In this course, you’ll get to grips with the details of Windows phone and feature phone forensics, including data acquisition, the use of third-party apps, common feature phone models, useful tools and more.
Windows Phone and Feature Phone Forensics
Video - 00:51:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps