What is threat intelligence?This course is an introduction to the world of threat intelligence. You will get a general overview of how to use threat intelligence and its role in various organizations.
Course descriptionLet’s take a closer look at what threat intelligence is. What are the types of intelligence? How would different organizations use threat intelligence? What is the value of threat intelligence, and what is the return on investment (ROI) of threat intelligence?
The value of threat intelligence for organizations
Video - 00:14:00
What is it worth to run a threat intelligence program for organizations?
Use cases for threat intelligence
Video - 00:20:00
What do you use threat intelligence for?
What is threat intelligence?
Video - 00:10:00
Introducing threat intelligence.
Video - 00:05:00
Hello! I introduce myself.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps