Vulnerability Management in a NutshellThis course covers the basics of vulnerability assessment, including definitions, scope, policy and process.
Course descriptionStarting with the basics of vulnerability assessment and the preparation steps, this course guides you through what a risk assessment is, how to set the scope and policy for it and the actual vulnerability assessment process. We will break down the five stages of the process that will be covered in the learning path.
Welcome to Vulnerability Assessment!
Video - 00:03:00
Vulnerability Assessment Policy
Video - 00:05:00
Gives you pointers on how to go about creating a vulnerability assessment policy.
Video - 00:06:00
Answers the question: "What are we assessing?" and defines different approaches for the specific assessment.
Video - 00:08:00
Examines in detail the different steps of the assessment process.
Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment
Video - 00:11:00
Introduction to what vulnerability assessment is, its purpose and why is it valuable.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps