Vulnerability ClassificationThis course covers three main topics: false positives, standardized vulnerabilities and weakness classification systems and threat-based vulnerability/weakness classification.
Course descriptionIn this course, you'll learn about false positives (including tips on how to identify them), standardized classification (including common vulnerabilities and exposures, and the common weaknesses enumeration systems) and threat-based classification, which involves organizing vulnerabilities based on the threat that they present to the system.
Threat Based Vulnerability Classification
Video - 00:08:00
We will focus on how to organize all the discovered vulnerabilities based on the threat they present.
Video - 00:22:00
Addressing common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVE) and common weaknesses enumeration (CWE) and how to use them.
Dealing with False Positives
Video - 00:09:00
How to strategically handle false positives in order to narrow down the list of vulnerabilities for further analysis.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps