Using Python for Network PenetrationIn this course, we will explore the uses of Python in penetration testing and attacking.
Course descriptionExplore the details of testing with Python. In this course, you'll look at reconnaissance, reverse shells, exploiting Windows domain controllers, using Impacket to attack protocols, cracking hashed passwords and more.
File - 00:10:00
Preparing for a Wi-Fi Attack: How to Change Your MAC Address and Other Preventative Measures
Video - 00:05:00
Python and Bypassing Antivirus
Video - 00:15:00
IP and DNS
Video - 00:04:00
Exploit It: Using Python for Privilege Escalation on a Domain Controller
Video - 00:26:00
Building a Windows Domain Controller and Installing Active Directory
Video - 00:49:00
How to Create a Python HTTP Banner Grabber and Port Scanner
Video - 01:09:00
Using the Socket Module for Creating Servers and Clients
Video - 00:53:00
Automate Reconnaissance and use OSINT
Video - 00:38:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps