Using and Managing Application SoftwareExplore application setup and management with this course.
Course descriptionThere’s an application for it — whatever “it” happens to be. Explore the variety and use of applications with this course on application software, including installation, maintenance, file extensions, different applications that do the same thing and more.
Ask Me Anything About Working with Applications
Video - 00:07:00
In this episode, Scott talks about team collaboration software, Office 365 versus Open Office, software installation and updates.
Applications and Extensions
Video - 00:04:00
In this episode, Scott explains the essential functions of file extensions, with lots of examples.
Video - 00:03:00
In this episode, Scott describes the life cycle of an application, from installation to maintenance to uninstallation.
Walking Survey of Applications
Video - 00:03:00
In this episode, Scott explores the amazing variety of applications available on many computing devices.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps