Using and maintaining your new policiesA look at maintaining the policies you've created.
Course descriptionYou created documents that are important for protection and compliance. They cannot be “shelfware”! This short course explores how to keep the documents current and relevant, use our learned skills in other areas and concludes the learning path.
Video - 00:04:00
Wrapping up Course 7, and this entire path. Now all that is left to do is watch this video. Like a blockbuster TV series, you may want to start again from the beginning.
When to start a new document project
Video - 00:13:00
When to think about a new document project to review and update what you have, and what improvements can be made.
Document usage and maintenance phase
Video - 00:10:00
The new security policy documents are not shelfware! We use them and look for new ways to improve them.
Video - 00:08:00
Our governance document project is complete. Let's review what we do next.
Assessment - 6 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps