Users, Groups and PermissionsMake sure no one has access to the wrong information with this course on users, groups and permissions.
Course descriptionLet’s talk about users and permissions. In this course, you’ll explore the details of managing users and groups, NTFS permissions, Linux and macOS permissions, the File Explorer tool, security policies and sharing resources. What should you know about shared resources? What is “inheritance” in permissions? Make sure you know what you need to know with this course.
Video - 00:08:00
Video - 00:11:00
Video - 00:14:00
Linux and macOS Permissions
Video - 00:05:00
Video - 00:08:00
Managing Users and Groups
Video - 00:12:00
Introduction to Users and Groups
Video - 00:06:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps