Threats to a zero trust architectureIs a zero trust architecture resilient to cyberattack? What threats can it sustain? Take this course to find out.
Course descriptionSure there are many attack vectors that a zero trust architecture can in theory prevent or mitigate; but there are also a host of threat vectors that remain, and some new ones. Let's take a look at them now: analyzing, evaluating and judging how critical they could be to the future security of your enterprise.
ZTA threat modeling exercise
Video - 00:34:00
A look at a threat example.
STRIDE & DFD attack analysis
Video - 00:09:00
This is a quick video to introduce a few tools you will need for the subsequent attack analysis videos.
Threat modelling on a ZTA
Video - 00:30:00
Here we model the different threats that might affect a ZTA by looking at both the high-level architecture and the ZTA sequence diagram.
Video - 00:04:00
A simple overview of what you will learn in Course 8.
Zero trust course 8 assessment
Assessment - 10 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps