Threat ModelingFind, prioritize and mitigate cybersecurity threats using modeling techniques.
Course descriptionIn this course, we will introduce students to threat modeling and examine four popular threat modeling methodologies: Microsoft STRIDE, the Process for Attack Simulation and Threat Analysis, the Operationally Critical Threat Assessment and Vulnerability Evaluation, and Trike. We will also explore the importance of incorporating threat modeling into the security architecture development process.
Video - 00:15:00
Trike Threat Modeling Methodology
Video - 00:05:00
OCTAVE Threat Modeling Methodology
Video - 00:07:00
P.A.S.T.A. Threat Modeling Methodology
Video - 00:13:00
STRIDE Threat Modeling Methodology
Video - 00:09:00
Threat Modeling Methodologies
Video - 00:01:00
Threat Modeling and Security Architecture
Video - 00:03:00
Video - 00:03:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps