Testing Software SecurityAs you design and create products throughout the entire software development lifecycle, you will need to test them to ensure they will lead to a high quality finished software product that is secure and will protect the privacy of users.
Course descriptionIn this course, you will follow an appropriate approach to security testing based on business and technical criteria, use code analysis to find security problems, and use automated testing tools to find security problems.
Activity: Using a Test Suite to Automate Unit Testing
Video - 00:04:00
Use Automated Testing Tools to Find Security Problems
Video - 00:03:00
Activity: Performing Code Analysis
Video - 00:07:00
Analyze Code to Find Security Problems
Video - 00:05:00
Perform Security Testing
Video - 00:12:00
Secure Coding - PHP
Lab - 00:30:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Software Developer
- Secure Software Assessor
- Security Control Assessor
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps