Stage 5 - EradicationReady to remove the threat from the environment? Learn how to do it right with this course on eradication.
Course descriptionDive into what it takes to remove threats from and environment after the threat has been contained. We’ll also take a look at how to verify the threat has been eradicated and address proper notification of eradication to other authorized parties. Lastly, we’ll discuss some common tools for eradication.
Eradication Tools and Techniques
Video - 00:04:00
Overview of common eradication tools and techniques.
Video - 00:07:00
This video deals with notification of the proper parties in relation to the threats being eradicated.
Cleanup and Verification
Video - 00:05:00
A walkthrough discussion of exactly what cleanup is and how the definition could be different for different parts of the organization.
What is Eradication?
Video - 00:10:00
Introduction to eradication and a look at the most agreed-upon definition of what it actually means.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Product Support Manager
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps