SSL and TLSThis course describes the use of cryptography in SSL and TLS.
Course descriptionSecure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) underpin the internet, providing confidentiality and authentication to protocols that were not designed to include them (like HTTP). This course describes the history of SSL/TLS, how it works at a high level and some of the main historical attacks against the protocols.
Video - 00:18:00
This video describes historical attacks against SSL and TLS.
Introduction to TLS/SSL
Video - 00:08:00
This video describes the purpose, history and structure of the SSL and TLS protocols.
Video - 00:01:00
This video introduces the SSL/TLS course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps