Software development securityThis course outlines the software development life cycle and how it is used to integrate security features into initial application design.
Course descriptionWe describe secure programming techniques to improve software engineering processes that will reduce the exposure of an application. We also cover the different attack vectors that can exploit software.
Video - 00:34:00
This video reviews software attack techniques and different malware examples.
Video - 00:18:00
An overview of database design, threats and security features.
Web security practices
Video - 00:10:00
This video covers how to secure web transactions.
Video - 00:17:00
This video reviews common programming techniques to enhance software security.
Software development methods
Video - 00:13:00
This video describes engineering techniques to enhance functionality and protection.
Security in the SDLC
Video - 00:11:00
Explore recommendations for integrating security features into initial application design.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps