Smart Contract SecurityThis course introduces smart contracts and describes common flaws that occur when implementing them.
Course descriptionSmart contract platforms are an extension of the original blockchain design, enabling fully functional programs to run “on the blockchain.” This course describes what a smart contract is and explores programming vulnerabilities that exist because a smart contract is a program, runs on a blockchain or is implemented on the Ethereum smart contract platform.
Video - 00:02:00
Video - 00:31:00
Video - 00:36:00
General Programming Vulnerabilities
Video - 00:20:00
What are Smart Contracts?
Video - 00:11:00
Video - 00:03:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps