Sessions and cookiesExplore sessions and cookies in Laravel.
Course descriptionTwo mechanisms for tracking users between requests and storing user information are discussed in this course: sessions and cookies. First, all of the different session configurations and drivers are discussed. We’ll review what is really necessary and what is just hype. Then, using the persistent session storage and flashing session data is reviewed. The course complete with a discussion of the usage and security of Laravel cookies.
Video - 00:06:00
Laravel cookie security configuration.
Video - 00:05:00
Working with data in Laravel sessions.
Video - 00:09:00
Laravel session security configuration.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps