Securing cloud-based applications overviewTake a few minutes to discover what we will be covering in this course.
Course descriptionIn this course, we will be going over an introduction to what you will be learning in this learning path. We will review each of the six courses and touch on what the project will be. This path is designed for developers, security engineers, security architects and anyone at an intermediate level looking to broaden their skills.
Video - 00:02:00
In this video, we are going over the intended audience for this learning path.
Welcome to Securing cloud-based applications!
Video - 00:03:00
In this video, we are going to go over the course introduction.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps