Secure RequirementsSecure requirements are security features required by system users or a quality the system must have to increase the user's trust.
Course descriptionA secure requirement is a security feature that refers to functional and non-functional requirements that need to be satisfied to achieve the security attributes of an IT system. Security and privacy are fundamental aspects of developing highly secure applications and systems, regardless of the development methodology being used.
Video - 00:35:00
This video explains secure requirements (or security features) to support cybersecurity and privacy, including why they must be reviewed regularly.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Crime Investigator
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps